Monday 23 March 2020

Zealandia



Zealandia


Success Criteria
Self Assessment
:) :) :)
I will write my opinion
:)  :)  :)
I will include a rhetorical question
:)  :)
I will introduce what I am writing about
:)  :)  :)
I will include three main ideas
:)  :)  :)
I will conclude my writing with my opinion. 
:)  :)  :)


Dear Reader, 



I wanted to tell you why I think that Zealandia should still be a continent

First, I think that Zealandia should be a continent, because it includes islands of New Zealand and New Caledonia and continents are ament to countries and different island emerged in them

Secondly, Zealandia is not completely extinct it just over flone with water and that doesn’t make it completely extinct.

Lastly, it had animals and every country/continent has animals New Zealand has animals, every place I know has animals. This is proof that Zealandia had animals. I would consider Zealandia as a continent because, if it had animals I think it should be approved as a continent Zealandia because every country/continent on earth has animals and I mean every single one.

Through this letter, I have shared my thoughts on why I think that Zealandia should be a continent again.



From Corin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.