Friday 6 March 2020

swimming sports

It wasn't another boring old Monday. This Monday was different... It was swimming sport. Beep! I leapt into the crystal-clear water and took off like a bullet. There was no sign of anyone. I took a Gasping breath and then sore someone in the corner of my eye. So I kicked a little harder and I was already finished. Miss Hickling reached over and passed me a mini green block and said: “great job Corin you won the year 6 freestyle final”. “Year 6 butterfly final ready GO!” Splash! We all divided fearlessly into the crystal blue water. This time there was no sign of anyone all I could see was bubble bubbles and bubbles. When I finished the race the teachers said I won but it was quite close. “Year 6 backstroke final” I was so nervous I felt like I was going to poop myself my goggles were all fogged up I couldn't see a thing luckily I didn’t really need my goggles as much for this race because all you have to do is steer at the roof. They said I came first but I would have come second if my friend Logan touched the end but they said he didn’t and that he touched the lane. “Year 6 breath stroke finals GO!” I dived reluctantly into the warm water. I spend off like a great white shark and won! Next up was the house relay. First place was yellow house and second, was my house/blue house and the third was red. THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.