Wednesday 25 September 2019

project day


Success Criteria Self Assessment

I will use similes 😑😑

I will use alliteration 😐😐

I will use adverbs 😎😎😎

Project day
One bright and sunny day. Room 2 was on the mat waiting for miss Aperahama to finish explaining the rules we couldn’t wait! Finally, she finished explaining the rules. Then we all Zoomed out of class fighting like a pack of wolves over what piece of meat they wanted but instead, it was materials for what we wanted and needed to use in their project. Then as slow as a slimy slippery slug I was trying to get inside. Once I got inside I started helping the hacky sack group we made a GIANT mess it was on the floor through people's desks and some people were eating the rice. Some of my friends were bored and had nothing to do so they started playing prodigy, once the hacky group were finished I raced outside asking every group most of the groups said yes but one it was the mud kitchen they said no go away so I helped the groups I mostly helped the water run because it was a gigantic and hard job. Then we all finished the END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.