Wednesday 11 November 2020

Guy Fawkes

                                            Guy Fawkes

‘Boom!’ Went the firework. Today was Guy Fawkes I was inside watching YouTube but my Mum, Dad and brother were outside lighting them. My brother came running in with his earmuffs on telling me it was loud, it was obviously loud because I could hear them from inside. I decided to go outside because they were going to do the sparklers when they lite them it looked so cool it was sort of like a star on a stick after that we decided to do the last firework ' KABOOM!' it was the biggest one yet when it was in the sky it was like a colourful bomb exploded which basically happened. 30 minutes later I just went to bed because I was bored.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.