Monday 11 May 2020

Starry Night














                    What I made                    Click the link to watch the video                   real




Today I was learning about the starry night because we had to make a famous panting out of clothes.
I chose starry night because it looked easy but it was really hard.
Next time I would change what panting I would have to make because there are some ones that are much easier than this.
I enjoyed making the starry night out of clothes because it was fun but hard.

4 comments:

  1. We think this is very effective and liked how you mixed your media.
    Whanau Bubble Tahi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Corin,
    Well you didn't choose an easy piece of art! Well done on going beyond laundry to create your art and using other things in your classroom environment!
    ka kite,
    Mrs Aperahama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Corrin
    I'm looking forward to your reflection, what was easy to create and what would you change if you had to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Corrin
    I wonder what picture you would select if you did it again?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.