Thursday 16 April 2020

Isolation Easter


This easter was probably the most boring easter I have ever had because we were in Isolation I called it Isolation easter all I did was eat chocolate, ride my bike I think the only fun thing I did was play fortnite with my friends because I can’t do anything else with my friends. But then one day we did something fun that wasn’t playing fortnite with my friends, my mum said that we should do an Easter egg hunt in our backyard but I didn’t want to do it but my brother and sister did, not long after that my sister came back inside with all of her eggs the only one that was still out there was my little brother but then he came stomping back inside and shouted ‘I only found 2 so far mum can you give me a hint’ he got his hint and came back in with all his eggs. Now the only fun thing to do is play fortnite with my friends because we have no more chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.