Wednesday 23 October 2019

Rotorua Trip

WALHT - describe (personal voice).
Success Criteria

Self Assessment

Check my plan for how I was feeling
😀😀😀

Write down what my body did when I felt this.
😀😀

Rotorua Trip
“Beep Beep” went the alarm clock as I slowly rolled out of bed, then I realised today was the day I was going to the Rotorua torment I was so electrified I couldn’t wait! So I leapt out of bed and bolted through my packing, we were staying at Saint mary’s school Rotorua. 

At school, It was crystal clear to tell who was going to the Rotorua tournament.

There were four different activities 1. soccer, 2. hokey, 3. bible reading 4. chess. I was playing soccer. 

Then finally after 4 hours or extra finally we were there me, Chase, Harfateh, Squid and my dad were the first people there. Once everyone else got there, we went to room 6 and set up our beds.

Then after that, we had to practice for what sport/activity we were doing then after about ten minutes a whole heap of people from the soccer team got injured.

Then the next day everybody was so pumped, they couldn’t wait then after about 1 hour or less we were finally going to John paul college A.K.A the place where we were doing all the activities.

The first game I was trembling but we thrashed them like 8/0 to us, our second game we lost 3/1 to them, our third game we won 5/0 to us, then the fourth game we won 7/0 to us again, then the last game we won 5/0 to us and came second overall. 

We all came inside to listen to the man who was announcing who won the Sebastian cup. And it was saint Patrick school after that everyone went back outside and went back to Gisborne THE END. 


  

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Corin. im Ryleigh from papakura central school. i really like this blog post and you put a lot of effort to this piece of writing. i like how you use some key words in this. Please reply to this comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.